You will be joining a very successful organisation that is going from strength to strength, the company is growing and the business is expanding both nationally and internationally. Join now to be part of the success and action.
Within this role of Customer Service / Reception / Sales Support you will be assisting and supporting customers and the surrounding team with the following duties and responsibilities.
- Meet and greet customers
- Assist customers in the showroom
- Processing orders
- Handling and responding to customer enquires
- Track and trace deliveries
- Problem solve and trouble shoot
- Co-ordination of dispatch / delivery
- Assist with picking and packing orders and prioritising the orders accurately
- Dispatching orders
- Counter sales / dealing with customer enquiries
- Build and maintain strong business relationships with internal and external customers
To be successful in this position you will have strong customer focus, pro-active and willing, can do attitude providing prompt, efficient and personalised service ensuring internal and external needs are met. You will also have the following skills and experiences:
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Takes responsibility, accountability and ownership for your role and actions
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Previously worked within a retail or customer service role
- Enjoys working in a busy, varied and diverse role
This role is not to be missed; this is your opportunity to join a well-known and respected company who are growing. The team / organisation is supportive and understands the value of working as a close knit team assisting, supporting and driving each other to reach their common goals and targets, where hard work is rewarded. If this sounds like you APPLY NOW!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates