Data Analyst – 3-6 month contract
WANTED…Recent graduate with a ‘go getter’ attitude with 1-2 years of experience of data analysis and data manipulation. Great challenging opportunity
- 3-6 month contract, North Shore, $30, ASAP start. Part of project team
- Are you an analytical thinker with knowledge and experience of SQL?
- Bachelor’s degree in Admin, Statistics, Marketing or any related field
A 100% New Zealand owned and operated retail company seeks a recent graduate who can step in and provide strategic and tactical support to the organisation by analysing and interpreting data to provide creative solutions. If you understand pricing modules and have experience in using SQL, know how to extract and manipulate data to then make recommendations on processes and business operations, we want to hear from you!
Within this contract role, you will be part of the project team taking 26 retail stores with 26 pricing modules turning it into 1 price matrix. Day to day associated duties and responsibilities will include:
- Data extraction
- Statistical analyses
- Interpret data
- Provide written summary of data analyses
- Manipulate pricing matrix
- Trouble shoot and problem solve
To be considered for this contract position, you will have the following skills and experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree in Administration, Statistics, Marketing or any related field
- Experience in using SQL
- 1-2 years’ experience in a data analyst or similar role
- Knowledge of statistical methodologies and techniques
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate to gain additional experience in the corporate world. Share you knowledge and take on this challenge!! APPLY NOW!!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates