If its variety you want in your next role then this is the job for you! You will be the right hand person to the Executive Director undertaking a magnitude of Executive Assistant functions whilst overseeing the day to day administration operations along with co-ordinating events. You must be comfortable working independently; quite often you will be the only person in the office.
Reporting to the Executive Director being her right hand person (Executive Assistant), you will also be the driving force behind a vast range of events which the company organises each year. The events range from small round table discussions known as dialogue lunches, through to larger member forums with renowned guest speakers or panel discussions on pertinent topics.
Within this role you will wear many hats including that of: Executive Assistant, Office Manager and Events Co-ordinator. The range of duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assist and support the Executive Director, being her right hand person
- Diary, email and travel management
- Event management
- Update and maintain the database and website
- Reconcile expenses
- Membership invoices
- Minute taking
- Project work
- Compile board papers
- Prepare e-newsletters, reports, documents and presentations
- Assist in strategic planning activities
- Liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Ensure the office operates effectively and efficiently
- Create and implement effective and efficient systems and procedures
You will have exceptionally strong organisational skills, plenty of initiative, robust business acumen, ooze professionalism, proven Executive Assistant skills and experience along with thriving on having responsibility, accountability and ownership for your role and actions.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates