This is a pivotal Executive Assistant role; you will be taking over as much as possible from the Executives freeing them to focus on ‘mission critical and strategic activities’. They need an astute, super organised, proactive Executive Assistant who is working at Senior Executive level and wants to accelerate their career to the next level.
Are you READY for the challenge?
These Executives rate this pivotal Executive Assistant role to be one of the most important and critical; a lot of accountability, ownership and responsibility is associated to this role, hence requiring an outstanding Executive Assistant. The array of duties and responsibilities associated to this role will include:
- Assist and support the Executives, being their right hand person
- Attend and take minutes at meetings
- Extensive diary, travel and email management
- Create, edit and format presentations, spreadsheets, reports and documents
- Handle confidential matters
- Pre-empt the needs of the Executives (keeping multiple steps ahead)
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers
- Preparation of meetings
- Event management
- Ensure the department / office operates smoothly, efficiently and effectively
- Take an active involvement within the business, contributing to discussions and decisions
You will be joining a well-established and successful organisation, therefore your polished, professionalism and methodical approach, thoroughness, accuracy and calmness under pressure will be well received. The role itself will be busy and varied, so your broad skill set, sound technical skills and multi-tasking ability will be well utilised. You will have control over, accountability and ownership for your role and actions.
If you want to accelerate your Executive Assistant career to the next level then this is not an opportunity you want to be overlooking – apply now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates