You will be working in amongst an atmosphere which is vibrant, dynamic, energetic and busy … everyone works hard contributing to the success of the business. They seek a high calibre Executive Assistant to reinforce their reputation for excellence.
Your efficiency, professional approach, methodical mind, high attention to detail and accuracy and calmness under pressure will be well received in this role. You will be joining a well-established and successful organisation that is at the forefront of their industry.
The role itself will be fast-paced and demanding at times, so your broad skill set, sound technical skills and multi-tasking ability will be well utilised. You will be used to displaying ownership within your role with initiative and proactive nous being essential traits.
This position is the right hand person to the Senior Executives; due to the nature of this industry every day offers its own unique challenges and complexities – no day is ever the same. Job satisfaction will be twofold – that’s guaranteed! The kaleidoscope of duties and responsibilities associated to this role will include:
- Diary, email and travel management
- Pre-empting the needs of the Executives (keeping one step ahead)
- Building, liaising and maintaining good relationships especially with key clients and suppliers
- Preparation of meetings
- Preparation of board papers and executive management reports
- Project work
- Preparation, co-ordination and organisation of meetings, functions and events
- Preparation of reports and documentation
- Event management
- Ensuring the Executives’ days operate smoothly, efficiently and effectively
- Handling of confidential matters and issues
- Taking an active involvement within the business, contributing to discussions and decisions
As this will be a busy, varied and challenging role it is important that you possess a professional demeanor, confidentiality, enthusiasm, high levels of energy, are well organised and proactive and self-motivated, along with taking pride and an interest in the role and organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity that is not to be overlooked. You will be joining a team and organisation that are renowned for being innovative, entrepreneurial and award-winning. Apply now and watch your Executive Assistant career accelerate!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates