This is a well-known high profile high performing company with an exclusive new branch on the city fringe. They offer a first class service to their clients having strong values and beliefs setting them apart, putting them at the forefront of their industry.
This is not your average front of house role; we are seeking the best of the best nothing less! Within this role you will be creating a first class warm welcoming environment, having a strong focus on providing exceptional customer service across all aspects of your role. Whilst not being afraid to roll up your sleeves taking on any tasks required of you, always going above and beyond ensuring the clients experience is second to none. Your associated duties and responsibilities within this role will include:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Setting up of new clients
- Booking and confirmation of appointments
- Database management
- Processing of payments
- Preparation of correspondence
- Ensure the branch is kept to a high standard at all times
- Ordering of stock
- Assist and support the team ensuring the branch operates smoothly effectively and efficiently
To be the successful candidate within this role you will be immaculately presented, your desire and passion to assist and support others will be immediately noticeable. You will have high standards not settling for less along with your bubbly, energetic, proactive personality who makes good use of your initiative; thinks outside the square, takes responsibility, accountability and ownership for your role and actions.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge using the Microsoft office suite
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Have previously worked within a frontline role
- Remain calm under pressure
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity not to be missed, if you are a self-motivated passionate people person wanting to take the next step in your career this is the role for you. This is an exceptional role for an exceptional person! Working within a company where your hard work will not go unnoticed. If you think you’re the desirable candidate don’t miss out APPLY NOW!!!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates