To be successful in this role of Grocery Manager we are seeking a ‘hands on’ Manager who will motivate, lead and develop the team. You will have experience in staff management, stock, ticketing, costs, operations, OSH and inventory along with stock display, location and rotation. Having had gained previous Management / Supervision / Leadership experience working in such organisations as Bunnings, Mitre 10, a distribution warehouse or a supermarket is advantageous for this role.
As a Grocery Manager you will be responsible and accountable for:
- Staff management – recruitment, training and development, performance management, and rosters
- Co-ordinating the retrieval of stock from inwards and other locations
- Ensuring appropriate prioritisation of replenishment e.g. promotional lines /out of stocks
- Ensuring all stock is efficiently located in the appropriate shelf / location
- Ensuring appropriate rotation of stock
- Control of all cost functions
- Managing stock and credits (minimise waste and reduce loss)
- OSH compliance
- Quality control
As Grocery Manager you will be part of the Leadership Team. It is essential you are a Manager who leads by example, is driven, motivated and results orientated, who can effectively manage and motivate your team.
If you want to advance your Management career within a well-known, successful and forward thinking organisation then this is the role for you! Email us now your CV! This opportunity won’t be vacant for long!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates