A reputable, well-established Law Firm requires a hands on Legal Executive with a driven, switched on attitude and interest in the Property Sector.
- Property Sector. City centre. Modern premises, social & family ambiance
- Wanted…your fresh ideas, innovative & forward thinking style & approach
- Competitive salary package, experience dependent. Accelerate your legal career
We are on the hunt for an experienced Legal Executive. Our client is a highly regarded and well known law firm right here in the heart of Auckland City. Their approachable, friendly and united team work together to provide clear, practical solutions across a complete range of Commercial, Property, Employment, Litigation and Personal clients. They care greatly about their team and clients, so this opportunity is one you should take time to look at seriously if you value workplace culture and work life balance.
We are looking for an experienced Legal Executive, who can transition in to their team and pick up a portfolio of work. Your associated duties and responsibilities within this role will include:
- Opening and closing of files
- Preparation of legal documents, reports and correspondence
- Drafting resolutions
- Process audit requests
- General practice management assistance
This role focuses on maintaining excellent client and staff relationships as well as putting emphasis on quality. It is suitable to someone who understands, provides best advice and attends to clients’ needs. The ideal candidate for this role will have an interest in the Property Sector. You will be experienced in juggling multiple deadlines and want to develop your experience, knowledge and skills to the next level. You will have the following skills and experiences:
- Knowledge of Infinity would be advantageous
- Experience working as a Legal Executive with an interest in Property
- The ability to run a file with minimal supervision
- Strong organisational and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to cope with a large workload
- Good time-management and interpersonal skills
Accuracy, initiative and a commitment to deliver to your teams needs in a timely and professional manner are key ingredients to succeed in this role. If you can demonstrate these along with great communication and computer literacy skills, then APPLY NOW!!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates