Legal Secretary / Personal Assistant – Litigation
This well established Legal Firm is based in the CBD and seeks an experienced, competent and efficient Legal Secretary. Do you have what it takes?
- CBD modern offices, highly experienced, friendly and respected staff
- A good blend of secretarial and admin duties, opportunities to learn more
- Are you a forward thinker who can work autonomously and in a team?
Work with a leading New Zealand full-service corporate and commercial law firm headed by recognised experts whose main focus is on what matters – the commercial outcome. The firm comprises of carefully selected teams of industry-leading specialists, together they reinforce the firm’s reputation as a law firm with a strong sense of commerce. Your associated duties and responsibilities within this role will include:
- Open and close files
- Prepare bills
- Secretarial work for one Director
- Draft letters
You will have the following skills and experiences:
- You will have litigation Personal Assistant / Secretarial experience
- Organised, systematic and good at creating effective habits with great time management
- Can work within a team
- Be proactive; see all tasks to the end
- A willing can do attitude!
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
If you are a self-motivated and passionate person wanting to further your experience in your career this is the role for you. This is an exceptional role for an exceptional person! If you think you’re the desirable candidate don’t miss out APPLY NOW!!!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates