The design industry requires a proactive person with a ‘work hard, play hard’ attitude with exceptional administrator skills. Fantastic opportunity!
- Are you enthusiastic, bubbly, energetic, who thinks outside the square?
- Organised, attention to detail, able to think on your feet
- City. Creative environment, awesome fun and social team. $38,000
About the role
This role is not for the faint hearted, you will be the multitasking extraordinaire in this diverse and varied role. Your days will be exciting, busy and ever-changing, ensuring the office operates smoothly for this fun, funky environment whilst being an integral part of the business and team. Your daily duties and responsibilities will consist of:
- Assist and support the Office Manager, Accounts team, Design and Project Management team and Directors with their administration functions
- Meet and greet clients
- General reception service – emails and calls
- Maintain office kitchen – ensure stock is replenished
- Order office stationery
- Travel management and maintain travel log
- Update social media sites
- Take and type up minutes of meeting
- Update and maintain the database
- Ad hoc use of company vehicle to collect/drop off items
- Book and prepare meetings
- Event management
- Ensure the office operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently
- OHS Assistant
The ideal candidate for this role will have an exceptional personality, great sense of humour and is happy to turn their hand to any task asked of them. You will make excellent use of your initiative, be forward thinking, with the ability to pre-empt the needs of others and always with a smile. You will have the following skills and experiences:
- Proven administration skills, experience and knowledge
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge using Microsoft suite
- Organised, systematic and good at creating effective habits with great time management
- The ability to juggle a number of tasks at once in a busy and fast paced environment
- Can work with multiple personalities
- Desire and driven to learn and achieve
- Drivers licence is essential
- Most importantly a willing can do attitude!
A fantastic opportunity to work with a creative, diverse team. Learn and grow your experience as an all-round administrator, where no two days are the same. If you have the confidence and drive to join this ‘work hard, play hard’ force then don’t delay, send me your CV today!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates