Are you a proactive person with a ‘work hard, play hard’ philosophy, exceptional admin skills and a keen can-do attitude? Interior Design industry!
- Are you enthusiastic, bubbly, energetic, who thinks outside the square?
- Organised, attention to detail, able to think on your feet
- City. Creative environment, awesome fun and social team. $38,000
About the role
This creative industry is looking for a multitasking expert for a diverse and varied role. Your days will be exciting, busy and ever-changing, ensuring the office operates smoothly for this fun, funky environment whilst being an integral part of the business and team. Your daily duties and responsibilities will consist of:
- Assist and support the Office Manager, Accounts team, Design and Project Management team and Directors with their administration functionseet and greet clients
- General reception duties – emails and calls
- Maintain office kitchen – ensure stock is replenished
- Order office stationery
- Travel management and maintain travel log
- Update social media sites
- Take and type up minutes of meeting
- Update and maintain the database
- Ad hoc use of company vehicle to collect/drop off items
- Book and prepare meetings
- Event management
- Ensure the office operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently
Skill and experience
If you have an exceptional personality, great sense of humour and are happy to take any duty that is handed to you and make it your own, make excellent use of your initiative, be forward thinking and always with a smile, this role is for you!! You will have the following skills and experiences:
- Proven administration skills, experience and knowledge
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge using the Microsoft suite
- Organised with attention to detail
- The ability to juggle a number of tasks at once in a busy and fast paced environment
- Can work with multiple personalities
- Desire and drive to learn and achieve
- Drivers licence is essential
- Most importantly a willing can-do attitude!
A fantastic opportunity to work with a creative, diverse team. Learn and grow your experience as an all-round administrator, where no two days are the same. If you have the confidence and drive to join this ‘work hard, play hard’ force then don’t delay, send me your CV today!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates