You will seriously love working in this awesome company and team! With a weekly Monday 1 hour coffee catch up; monthly “muffin Mondays”; monthly team lunches; a super trendy office and a great team!! What more could you ask for!?
This very cool innovative technology company are seeking an Office Manager who knows how to get things done and takes full accountability and ownership of their day and keeps the office running smoothly. It is essential you have had previous experience in running an office and have covered an array of duties and responsibilities including:
- Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Financial reporting
- Office administration
- Ordering office supplies
- Diary management
- Typing of correspondence
- Liaising with internal staff and external parties
- Answering phones, responding to queries
- Meeting and greeting clients
Skills & experience required to be successful in this role include:
- Previous experience and a competent user of Xero, familiar with MYOB
- Confident on the Microsoft suite
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Honest and reliable
- Thinks outside the square creating innovative solutions
- Self-motivated, self-managing and independent
- Have plenty of initiative and you are the person that just gets things done!
This is an exciting role joining a great bunch of people who genuinely love their job and company (most of the staff have been there over 5 years)!! So if you consider yourself to be the person that is always on top of things and you have your finger on the pulse then send your CV quickly, this awesome role won’t last long!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates