Wanted … driven, ambitious, forward thinking, innovative, high achiever, go getter seeking to accelerate your Transport / Operations Management career.
- Wanted … high achiever, driven, ambitious, forward thinking, go getter
- Do you lead by example? Are you results driven? Are you a high achiever?
- Busy, varied, challenging role oozing ownership, responsibility, accountability
This role of Operations Manager seeks a high achiever, who is driven, ambitious, forward thinking, innovative and is a go getter who wants to accelerate their Transport / Logistics / Operations Management career. Is this you?
In this role of Operations Manager you will be leading and managing the division specialising in the delivery of a specialised building product to building sites. Your role will encompass: Operations, staff management / leadership, service optimisation, financial reporting, supplier relationship management and more.
The range of duties and responsibilities will include:
- Staff management
- Health & Safety (“Target Zero Harm”)
- Streamline and implement effective and efficient systems and procedures
- Project work
- Ensuring SLA’s and KPI’s are adhered too and maintained
- Site check and audits
- Resource allocation; plan, monitor, co-ordination of orders and deliveries for the coming days
- Performance management
- Staff training and development
- Service quality management
- Service optimisation
- Budgeting and financial reporting
- Supplier relationship management
To be successful undertaking this role we are seeking someone who possesses the following attributes, traits and experience:
- Strong management and leadership qualities; leads by example
- Initiative, determination, ambition and drive
- Customer service focused
- Lateral and logical thinking
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Builds rapport and respect easily
- Strong eye for noting detail and accuracy
- Thinks quickly on their feet creating innovative solutions
- Strong ability to juggle a number of tasks at any one time
- Can do, willing, flexible and adaptable attitude
- Team player
This company has spent 25 years plus perfecting their trade and developing their distinguished brand. Building and maintaining valuable business relationships and partnerships is vital to the development and continued success of this company. Are you ready to be part of the action? Apply now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates