If you want to put your exceptional Payroll and Bookkeeping skills, experience and knowledge to great use whilst working for an innovative, forward thinking, fast pace, well known and highly successful organisation then this is the job for you!
Having a sharp eye for noting detail and accuracy, being able to multi-task, good at problem solving and applies a methodical and thorough approach whilst being able to process a high volume of work will put you in a front row seat for this position. Great opportunity not to be overlooked!
In this role of Payroll Officer and Bookkeeper you will be responsible for:
- Processing weekly payroll
- Updating and maintaining payroll records and files
- Prepare and lodge PAYE and GST returns
- Prepare monthly financial reports on behalf of clients, including a review of the individual P&L’s and comparison to budgets
- Problem solve and trouble shoot
- Educate and train client’s in regards to NetSuite and general financial principles that apply to their business
- Review general journal data imported from Sales, Banking, Petty Cash and Payroll
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
To be successful in this position you will need to possess the following skills, experience and knowledge:
- Proven NZ Payroll and Bookkeeping skills
- Team player
- Strong leadership qualities
- Logical thinker with excellent analytical aptitude.
- Innovative, resourceful, with a “can- do” attitude
- Excellent technical, organisational and communication skills
- Top-notch problem-solving ability, think outside the square creating innovative solutions and concepts
- Flexible and responsive working style
- High motivation ability to work well as part of a team
- Good time management and prioritisation skills
This brilliant career advancement opportunity is not to be overlooked, email through to us your CV immediately to be considered for this role!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates