This organisation is highly regarded and respected in the market; they are at the forefront of their industry. You will be joining a team of highly successful, respected and knowledgeable individuals who offer their clients exceptional service and quality workmanship.
You will be assisting and supporting key Directors ensuring their day operates smoothly, whilst undertaking their associated administration functions so they can focus on the strategic elements of their roles. Your role of Personal Assistant will be busy and varied, associated duties and responsibilities will include:
- Diary, email and travel management
- Preparation of meetings
- Being the first point of contact for the Directors
- Pre-empting the needs of the Directors
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations, reports and documentation
- Proof, format and edit documents
- Handle confidential issues and information
- Minutes of meetings
- Processing monthly expenses
- Assist with the preparation of submissions and proposals
We are seeking a Personal Assistant who is: results driven, adheres to high standards and expectations, thinks quickly on their feet, solution orientated, applies a sense of urgency, team player, professional and highly competent and confidential.
This newly created Personal Assistant role is a great opportunity that is not to be overlooked, apply now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates