This company is privately owned and operated; they are part of a global group who service a range of high-end, blue-chip corporates and government agencies. Their reputation is of the highest standard and quality.
In this Personal Assistant role you will dedicate your time and energy to 4 Directors; you will be their right hand person, undertaking their day to day administrative functions allowing them to focus on the strategic elements of their roles. Within this role you will need to be extremely well organized – be one step ahead, able to pre-empt the needs of others around you, be proactive, apply high energy levels and have the ability to effectively juggle a number of tasks at any one time.
The range of duties and responsibilities associated to this Personal Assistant will include:
- Diary, email and travel management
- Preparation of meetings
- Being the first point of contact for the Directors
- Pre-empting the needs of the Directors
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations, reports and documentation
- Project work
- Handle confidential issues and information
- Minutes of meetings
- Processing monthly expenses
- Assist with the preparation of submissions and proposals
- Ensure the department / office operates smoothly, efficiently and effectively in conjunction with the Administration Manager
We are seeking an Executive Personal Assistant who has worked at senior Executive level who is: results driven, adheres to high standards and expectations, thinks quickly on their feet, is solution orientated, applies a sense of urgency, is a team player, professional and highly confidential.
This is an excellent Personal Assistant opportunity that is not to be overlooked.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates