Looking for a busy, varied, diverse role within the Legal sector where you will be a multitasking extraordinaire turning your hand to many elements?
- Are you a self-motivated, professional who enjoys a role with variety?
- Welcoming, people person, bubbly, team player with a willing can do attitude?
- Central location, great inclusive team environment, funky modern offices
About the role
This role has it all, you will be the face of this high profile firm, meeting and greeting clients, undertaking the associated front of house functions. Whilst being the Personal Assistant undertaking all Legal administration functions for the team of Legal Executives, you will also be the “go to” Events coordinator extraordinaire for the team along with the following associated duties and responsibilities:
- Preparation of correspondence and documentation
- Closing and archiving files
- Maintain and update clients’ files
- Tracking and follow up of documents
- Dictaphone and copy typing
- Event management
- Oversee the front of house
- Diary, travel and email management
- Monthly billings
- Assist and support the surrounding Legal team
Skills & experience
To be successful within this opportunity, you will bring with you the following skills and experiences making you a valued member of this professional Legal team:
- Having previously worked within a Legal role preferred
- Sound communication skills both written and oral
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft office suite
- Excellent organisational skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Practical and perceptive in your approach
- Takes ownership for your role and actions
- The ability to multitask, with excellent time management
- Adaptable, flexible, willing can do attitude
- Makes good use of your initiative
- A true team player, no task is to big or small
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, where you will have a busy varied ever-changing workload, allowing you to utilise your broad range of skills and experiences apply now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates