Personal Assistant / Office Administrator
This team seeks a proactive individual where no job is too big or small. Do you have the right attitude to join this forward thinking team? Mt Eden
- Mt Eden. $50-55,000. Great social environment, close knit team
- Newly created role which is busy, varied and interesting
- Are you positive, ooze initiative, a self-starter and solution focused?
Providing Personal Assistant and Administration support for this close knit team there is plenty of variety in the role; your day will be busy and varied and all about providing quality service to your manager and surrounding team.
You will be the ‘go to person’ who works with the entire team so they need someone to keep this already well-functioning team in order. Adding Personal Assistant duties to this already exciting and varied role allows you to grow and further advance your career. Your associated duties and responsibilities within this role will include:
- Support to the Managing Director (Personal Assistant duties)
- Assist and support the team ensuring the office operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently
- Diary and travel management
- Process invoices
- Minute taking
- Meet and greet clients
- Respond to calls and email queries
Administration In order to be considered for this awesome role, we are looking for the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Proven administration skills, experience and knowledge
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge using the Microsoft suite
- Organised, systematic and good at creating effective habits with great time management
- Team player
- A willing can-do attitude!
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
This company has a reputation for excellence, high standards and innovative ideas. The successful candidate would be asked to demonstrate the same, if this sounds like you……what are you waiting for?? APPLY NOW!!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates