Opportunity for an exceptional Receptionist who is motivated to achieve, improve and exceed in a busy, creative environment. Awesome fun & social team
- Are you enthusiastic, bubbly, energetic, who thinks outside the square?
- Organised, attention to detail, able to think on your feet…. sound familiar?
- City. Creative environment, awesome fun and social team. $35-40,000
About the role
This role is not for the faint hearted, you will be the multitasking extraordinaire in this diverse and varied role. Your days will be exciting, busy and ever-changing ensuring the office operates smoothly for this fun, funky environment whilst being an integral part of the business and team. Your daily duties and responsibilities will consist of:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Taking and typing up meeting minutes
- Bookings and preparation of meetings
- Manage social media pages
- Event management
- Assist and support the Office Manager, Accounts team and Directors with their administration functions
- Ensure the offices operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently
- Ordering of stationary and supplies
- OHS Assistant
- AdministrationSkills & experience
Skills & experience
The ideal candidate for this role will have an exceptional personality, great sense of humour and is happy to turn their hand to any task asked of them. You will make excellent use of your initiative, be forward thinking with the ability to pre-empt the needs of others and always with a smile. You will have the following skills and experiences:
- Proven Administration and Reception skills, experience and knowledge
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge using Microsoft suite
- Organised, systematic and good at creating effective habits with great time management
- The ability to juggle a number of tasks at once in a busy and fast paced environment
- Desire and driven to learn and achieve
- Drivers licence is essential
- Most importantly a willing can do attitude!
This type of opportunity is rare; you will be part of a fun, energetic and successful creative team who value their staff (everyone in this organisation looks forward going to work every day). The team work hard and play hard; there are endless opportunities for growth and development. Apply now and be part of all the action!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates