Calling target driven & energetic Sales stars who want to be part of a growing, highly reputable, customer focussed company. Great opportunity
- A global market leading brand requires a passionate relationship builder
- Hungry for sales and success as well as career development?
- Salary + commission!! You have the ability to write your own salary!
A fantastic opportunity in the Technology Industry for a junior sales representative to get on-board with a phenomenal well-known brand where all technical, product and sales training will be provided. Are you passionate about developing your sales career? Are you enthusiastic with a ‘can-do’ and ‘go-getter’ attitude that is hungry for success?
About the role
In this role of a Sales Representative you’ll be required to grow and expand your portfolio of clients through business development, relationship management and introductions of new clients and customers. Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Account management
- Business development
- Introduce new product ranges and updates
- Update and maintain your database
- Follow up and close sales and leads
- Generate business and sales opportunities
- Cold call, business to business
Skills & experience
The company is renowned and well respected in the industry for striving to maintain a very high level of exceptional service and standards to all their clients and customers. You will be articulate, professional, driven, have a natural sales ability and develop lasting rapport with everyone you come in contact with. Along with proven commitment adhering to high standards and expectations, thinks quickly on your feet, is resourceful and you will have sales experience or a strong passion for sales. Other skills, experience and characteristics sought include:
- Confident in your ability to bring on new business
- Demonstrate proven strategies to retain and grow existing business relationships
- Personality that thrives on variety and excels under pressure
- Intuitive and good at reading between the lines
- Strong customer service ethos, providing positive experiences for clients and customers
- Enthusiastic, upbeat and positive demeanour and enjoys working in a role with autonomy and responsibility
- Your people skills will be exemplary and you will be skilled in and enjoy interacting with people
- You will have well developed written and oral communication skills with a sharp eye for noting attention to detail and accuracy
- Enjoy working within a fun and dedicated team environment
If you have your own vehicle and you match what we have described, I want to hear from you today!! This is an opportunity to grab with both hands – be the first one!!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates