About the company
Join this medium sized company that are leaders in the technologies they offer, servicing customers in New Zealand and the Pacific.
About the role
In this role you will co-ordinate and schedule technicians to jobs throughout the day, so you will be level headed, confident and a great communicator.
Duties & responsibilities
- Answering and responding to phone calls and email enquiries
- Responding to requests for repairs
- Accurate data entry to load work orders
- Assigning Technicians to jobs
- Monitoring the technicians progress throughout the day
- Being able to co-ordinate yours and the technicians workloads
- Invoicing all work
Skills & Experience
- Competent using the Microsoft Suite and able to learn new systems
- You will be confident and an excellent communicator
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- You will be deadline driven and know how to prioritise your day
- You have a calm head and can handle pressure
Apply now to join this easy going, fun and supportive team – there is no pecking order here! Everyone is there to achieve results and work cohesively as a team. Are you the piece of the puzzle that will fit? Send your CV now, this great opportunity won’t last long!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates