- Do you thrive working in a busy varied role where every day keeps you on your toes?
- Do you like assisting and supporting a busy team undertaking a varied range of Administration duties and responsibilities?
If you have answered yes to the above two questions then this role of Team Administrator will be of great interest to you! Read on and apply now!
Within this busy, diverse and varied role you will be assisting and supporting a very successful team of Real Estate Agents by undertaking a multi-faceted range of administrative functions. The range of duties and responsibilities will include:
- Front office duties – answering of the phones in a professional and timely manner along with meet & greet visitors
- Diary management
- Personal Assistant functions assisting and supporting the Manager
- Format, edit and proof documentation and flyers
- Preparation of meetings
- Upload ads
- Prepare flyers, advertising packs and brochures
- Mail outs
- Load new listings
- Update and maintain the website, database and social media platforms
- Ensure the office operates effectively and efficiently
Possessing strong administration skills and experience is essential as with having: a fun sense of humour, ability to pre-empt the needs of others around you, makes good use of your initiative, nous and common sense, highly organised and not afraid to organise others, thinks outside the square creating innovative solutions, professional, self-managing and motivated, deadline driven, hardworking and professional. And most importantly an exceptional can do, willing, adaptable and flexible attitude.
This is a great opportunity not to be overlooked! Apply now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates