About the company
A 100% kiwi owned and operated Healthcare Company that provides products to New Zealand’s Dentistry and Pharmaceutical markets. Join a team of highly customer focused individuals who are all about healthy and happy smiles!
About the role
In this part time fixed term (9 months) contract role you will help grow and maintain sales whilst also providing top notch customer service and support to existing customers. Your typical duties and responsibilities will include:
- Call existing customers on a regular call cycle
- Advise customers of upcoming promotions and products
- Cross sell and upsell to increase customer spend
- Update and maintain the customer database
- Provide support to the Sales Representatives
- Provide back up to the Customer Service team
- Process online orders
Skills & experience
- Customer service focussed with a natural sales ability
- The ability to use your initiative and think outside the square
- A real relationship builder with the ability to build great rapport quickly
- Ability to meet and exceed KPI’s
- A background or keen interest in healthcare, dentistry or pharmaceutical desirable
- The ability to handle objections well and confident in closing a sale
Join a fun close knit team of people in modern North Shore premises. A great place to work with a team that love what they do and are all 100% focussed on providing exceptional customer service to their customers.
If you are able to commit to work Monday to Thursday from 9am to 3pm are a resilient and a sales driven person who is not afraid to pick up the phone – then apply today for this great opportunity!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates