Territory Account Manager
Target driven? Hungry for success? If you have the ability to motivate, manage and drive sales then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
- A global market leading brand requires a passionate relationship builder
- Hungry for sales and success as well as career development?
- $60k Salary + commission!! Manage your team to successful heights!
A fantastic opportunity in the Technology industry for a Territory Account Manager to get on-board with a phenomenal well-known brand where all technical, product and sales training will be provided. Are you passionate about developing your sales career? Are you enthusiastic with a ‘can-do’ and ‘go-getter’ attitude who is hungry for success?
Purpose of the role
Build market position and maximise revenue within a defined territory in Dunedin of small to medium businesses. Your focus will be on medium to large deals by selling the full product, solution and services range into both new and existing businesses. Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Adhere to agreed targets for revenue and profit generation
- Prospecting – cold call as appropriate and identify decision makers
- Developing and managing customer relationships
- Develop proposals that deliver solutions
- Weekly progress reports
- Forecast sales targets
- Participate in training sessions to develop a strong understanding of the diverse product and solutions portfolio
Skills & experience
The company is renowned and well respected in the industry for striving to maintain a very high level of exceptional service and standards to all their clients and customers. You will be articulate, professional, driven, have a natural sales ability and develop lasting rapport with everyone you come in contact with. Along with proven commitment adhering to high standards and expectations, thinks quickly on your feet, is resourceful and you will have sales experience or a strong passion for sales. Other skills, experience and characteristics sought include:
- Tertiary qualification or equivalent business experience
- Min 2-3 years in a B2B sales role
- Excellent understanding of the sales process, objectives, outcomes and techniques
- Financial and deal construction knowledge
- Ability to think outside the square
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Resilient and able to handle rejections
- Well developed presentation skills
If you have your own vehicle and you match what we have described, I want to hear from you today!! This is an opportunity to grab with both hands – be the first one!!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates