Trade Mark Personal Assistant
An award winning Legal firm seeks a Trade Mark PA to join their growing, well established team. Keenness and attitude wins first prize!
- Salary $50-60,000 + medical insurance + health & well-being package
- City based, work hard play hard environment where staff are valued
- Corporate law firm, open plan offices, great views, great team….
This highly reputable Legal firm is widely recognised both locally and internationally as one of the leading intellectual property firms in Australasia.
We are in search of a professional and hardworking individual with a minimum 4-5 years of experience with a legal PA background. You will be assisting and supporting an Executive Associate (autonomous one on one role). Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Type and prepare legal documents and correspondence
- Diary management
- Proof read documents
- Conduct trade mark searches
- Arrange meetings internally and externally
- Prepare client invoices
- Update and maintain the database
- Complete patent applications
- Review file charges
- Complete and update forms
- Co-ordinate events
Skills, experience and attributes:
- Experience in a Legal firm as a PA / EA
- Competent using Microsoft Office
- Quick learner with new systems
- Able to build and maintain professional working relationships
- Leadership qualities
- Confident, ‘can-do’ attitude
- High in attention to detail and accuracy
- Makes good use of your initiative and common sense
- High standards of confidentiality, discretion and trustworthiness
- Can work well under pressure
If working for a reputable and ever growing Law firm where one on one support is key with a strong work life balance is something you are wanting, do not delay! This fantastic career opportunity will be snapped up quick! Be that person and send me your CV today!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates