Wanted … experienced Accounts Administrator with strong accounts receivable and payable experience who is exceptionally well organised, driven, highly motivated, diligent and who has a sharp eye noting detail and accuracy.
There is no doubt about it, this company is phenomenal! They are not only hugely successful, highly respected and regarded in the IT sector, they have over 250 plus staff in eight cities across Australia and New Zealand; they are continuously going from strength to strength. Are you ready to be part of the action and contribute to the success of the organisation?
In this role you will assist and support the surrounding team. Your days will be busy, varied and will cover a kaleidoscope of duties ranging from:
- Invoicing monthly, quarterly and annually
- Receipting and allocating sales and payments
- Processing expenses
- Collating commission payments
- Updating and maintaining spreadsheets
- Maintaining the CRM system
- Assisting and supporting the surrounding team, undertaking administration functions on their behalf
To be successful in this role you will have the following attributes and experience:
- Strong accounting package skills and experience (MYOB, Xero, SAP, NetSuite)
- Proven Accounts Payable and Receivable skills and experience
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- A proactive and willing attitude
- Team player
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Maintain professionalism and confidentiality at all times
- Quick learner who can hit the ground running
Apply now for this excellent Accounts Administrator opportunity, you won’t regret it! The team you will be working in amongst are so much fun. Whilst you will be working hard you will have lots of fun along the way.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates