About the company
A small to medium sized FMCG company centrally located in Penrose, Auckland and with premises in Australia also.
About the role
An Assistant Accountant is needed immediately for this temp assignment for around 6 months, possibly longer. In this role your days will be busy, varied and will cover a range of accounting functions including:
- Bank reconciliations
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Assisting with the preparation of reports
- Audit and reviewing work for accuracy
- Assisting and supporting the surrounding team, undertaking administration and accounting functions on their behalf
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will have the following attributes and experience:
- Strong MYOB skills and experience
- Strong Excel skills
- A proactive and willing attitude
- An expert with numbers, attention to detail and accuracy
- Professional, adaptable and a team player
If this temp assignment sounds like you; and you are available to start immediately then send your CV right away, this role won’t last long!
You must be available to work Monday to Friday, normally around 30 hours per week but some weeks it may be slightly less and this tends to increase between the months of May and July.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates