This is a fantastic opportunity working in a Not for Profit organisation. You will be part of the Funding / Grants team, assisting and supporting with funding applications. You will be working in a close knit team / organisation that are very supportive and passionate about what they do.
Your role requires a sharp eye for noting detail and accuracy, initiative and common sense. Along with clear and concise communication, as you will be talking with organisations regarding their applications, following up and clarifying missing information. In addition, your role will incorporate the following duties and responsibilities:
- Assist and support the surrounding team with a range of administration functions
- Guide people / organisation through the on-line application process, managing enquiries
- Ascertain and clarify missing application information
- Track progress of applications
- Update and maintain the database
This role of Administration Assistant starts ASAP and will continue for a 6 month period. We want to hear from those who can hit the ground running! Email us your CV now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates