If you are answering “YES” to the following three questions we want to receive your CV ASAP! Email email@example.com
- Feel like you’re stuck in a rut at work and want to advance your career to the next level?
- Want to work for a company who encourages growth and development?
- Want a role which is busy and varied where everyday comprises of something different?
You will be joining a successful NZ owned and operated company based in Albany, who are growing and are going from strength to strength. This role of Administrator has become available due to internal promotion … Will you be next to being promoted?
If ownership, responsibility and accountability are what you seek in your next role, coupled with undertaking an array of administrative tasks that keep you busy throughout the day, then this is definitely the role for you. This is a busy and varied role. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Checking delivery schedules and invoicing
- Processing returns, credit notes
- Compiling and updating spreadsheets
- Updating the database
- Checking of barcode information
- Customer Service – handling enquires
- Updating data into various databases and spreadsheets
- Liaising with couriers
- Ordering of barcodes
- Processing orders – automated system
- Updating and maintaining MYOB re: accounts receivable and invoicing
- Customer service
To be successful in joining this fun close knit team you will need to possess the following skills, qualities and experience:
- A can do, willing and flexible attitude
- Confidence and competence
- Quick thinker
- Outgoing, fun and friendly team player
- Takes an interest in their work both personally and professionally
- Self-managing and self-motivated
- Driven, enthusiastic and not afraid to give something a go
Apply now to join this great team and company. Email us your CV today to ignite your career at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates