About the role
You will be assisting and supporting the Managing Director and the General Manager being their right hand person (predominately supporting the Managing Director). You will undertake a comprehensive range of duties and responsibilities including:
- Assist and support the Managing Director and General Manager providing administrative and project support
- Prepare, proof, format and edit documents, reports and presentations
- Diary, email and travel management
- Preparation of meetings, taking of minutes
- Update and maintain files and information
- Ensure the office operates smoothly, efficiently and effectively
- Project work
To be successful in this Executive Assistant role you will have a can do, willing and flexible attitude where no task is too big or small for you to undertake. You will thrive being the go to person and will have a wealth of proven Executive Assistant skills, experience and knowledge. You will enjoy working in a process orientated environment where deadlines are an everyday occurrence.
Apply now; this role won’t be vacant long especially given the great location, varied content and team!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates