About the company
This corporate, professional company is privately owned and operated; they are part of a global group who service a range of high-end, blue-chip corporates and government agencies. Their reputation is of the highest standard and quality.
About the role
In this Executive Assistant role you will dedicate your time and energy to the Managing Director and Director. You will be their right hand person, undertaking their day to day administrative functions allowing them to focus on the strategic elements of their roles.
Within this role, you will need to be extremely well organised – be one step ahead, pre-empt the needs of others around you, be proactive with the ability to effectively and efficiently juggle a number of tasks at any-one time. The range of duties and responsibilities associated to this Executive Assistant role will include:
- Undertake the Managing Director and Directors’ day to day administration functions
- Extensive diary, email and travel management
- Prepare meetings
- Pre-empt the needs of the Managing Director and Director
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations, reports and documentation
- Project work
- Handle confidential issues and information
- Take minutes at meetings
- Event management
- Assist with the preparation of submissions and proposals
- Prepare Board papers and reports
- Ensure the Managing Director and Directors’ day operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently
Skills & experience
These Executives are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant who is: efficient, proactive, astute, professional, confidential, competent, confident, intuitive, thinks outside the square creating innovative solutions and is detail orientated. You will have worked as an Executive Assistant at Senior Executive/Board level.
This is a great opportunity to further advance your Executive Assistant career to the next level by being the dedicated Executive Assistant to these two Executives. You will be working in amongst a great team of professionals.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates