Required: an astute Executive Assistant who thrives on assisting & supporting Senior Executives being their right hand person whilst ensuring their day operates smoothly, effectively & efficiently. You will be super organised, robust, proactive and thinks ahead pre-empting the needs of others around you and most importantly you will have worked at Executive level as an Executive Assistant previously.
This role of Executive Assistant has a lot of accountability, ownership and responsibility associated to it hence requiring an outstanding Executive Assistant with proven skills, experience and knowledge. The array of duties and responsibilities associated to this role will include:
- Assisting and supporting the Senior Executives; being their right hand person
- Extensive diary, email and travel management
- Creating, editing and formatting presentations, spreadsheets, reports and documents
- Dealing with confidential matters
- Reconciling credit card and expense claims
- Pre-empting the needs of the Senior Executives (keeping one step ahead)
- Preparation of meetings
- Attending and taking minutes at meetings
- Gate keeping
- Preparation of Management reports
- Ensuring the department / office operates smoothly, efficiently and effectively
- Taking an active involvement within the business, contributing to discussions and decisions
Your efficiency, professional approach, methodical and thoroughness, exceptional attention to detail, accuracy and calmness under pressure will be well received in this role. Other quality traits and attributes sought for this role include: drive, enthusiasm, motivation, high energy levels along with a can do attitude.
This is a great opportunity to further accelerate your Executive Assistant career and to work alongside great Senior Executives who you will learn a lot from and have fun with along with the way. Apply now; this role will not be vacant for long!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates