About the role
This newly created Health & Safety Consultant role requires a self-starter who is able to work autonomously, covering the North Shore and West Auckland territories. You will be provided with a client base and support from the Head Office in Auckland; it will be your responsibility to plan and manage your appointments with your clients. You will work closely with your clients to implement and manage their legal requirements as covered in the NZ Health & Safety at Work Act 2015, as well as supporting your existing clients; you will also be responsible to follow up with any referrals that have been passed on to you to obtain new business. Your clients could be anything from a small 3 person engineering firm through to a large corporate firm; so the ability to be adaptable is important. Along with being adaptable you will need to be confident communicating and presenting as you could be involved in a company induction or presenting to the Board.
Skills & experience
To be successful for this position you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- A sound knowledge of the NZ Health & Safety at Work Act 2015
- Confident talking in front of a range of people and groups
- A background in Health & Safety / Occupational Health / Health & Safety Auditing
- Relevant qualifications / certificates in Workplace Health & Safety – NEBOSH certificate preferred
- You will have your own vehicle and PC or laptop and mobile phone
- The ability to mentor and assist clients with their Health & Safety requirements
Apply now if you are experienced in NZ Health and Safety, would like to be self-employed, working very flexible hours to suit your lifestyle; whilst having the support from a responsive, supportive team at the Head Office and other Health & Safety Consultants nationwide. You can totally make this role you own, this is a fantastic opportunity to be self-employed and run your day to suit you!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates