Given this Executive Assistant role is newly created there is unlimited potential for scope and growth. You will be working within a fast paced, energetic environment, where every day is busy and varied. Therefore, to complement this company’s business, culture, and its people, we are seeking an individual who has proven skills, experience and knowledge of a successful Executive Assistant who has assisted and supported at Senior level.
Your day will never be dull; there is always something to do / going on. The array of duties and responsibilities will encompass yet not be limited to:
- Assisting and supporting the Senior Executives, being their right hand person
- Undertaking the day to day administrative burden on behalf of the Executives
- Diary management and travel arrangements
- Email management
- Being the first point of contact for the Executives
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations, reports and documentation
- Project work
- Handling confidential issues and information
- Co-ordinating and organising meetings, functions and events
- Pre-empting the needs of the Executives
- Ensuring the department / office operates smoothly, efficiently and effectively
Within this role, you will need to be extremely well organised – be one step ahead, able to pre-empt the needs of others around you, be proactive, apply high energy levels, and have the ability to effectively juggle a number of tasks at anyone time.
Your efficiency, professional approach, methodical and thoroughness, exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and calmness under pressure will be well received in this role. Your broad skill set, sound technical skills and multi-tasking ability will be well utilised. You will have responsibility, accountability and ownership for your role and actions.
We are recruiting now for this excellent Executive Assistant role, the commencement date would be 2016 (after your holidays).
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates