This boutique specialised medical practice is seeking two professional Frontline Administrators who have a flair for delivering exceptional customer service. There are two part time positions, you can work two days a week Mondays and Tuesdays 7.15am to 5.15pm OR three days a week Wednesdays and Thursdays 7.15am to 5.15pm and Fridays 8am to 4pm.
The duties and responsibilities associated to these two Part-time Frontline Administration roles will encompass:
- Answering phones in a timely and professional manner
- Meeting and greeting patients in a warm welcoming manner
- Booking and confirming appointments
- Ensure patients files are updated and maintained accurately
- Taking and receipting payments
- Loading of payment plans
- Banking and mail
- Ensure the practice operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently
To be the successful candidates for these part time roles you will possess a warm and welcoming professional manner you will also remain calm under pressure, be a natural people person who enjoys a fast paced, busy and varied role. Along with having the following skill set:
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication both written and oral
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills and abilities
- Takes pride and an interest in your work
- Makes good use of your initiative and common sense
- Have previously worked in a frontline role managing diaries and appointments
- Confident and competent
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge using Microsoft office
This is an excellent opportunity to join a professional boutique specialised medical practice based in Newmarket / Remuera whilst having work / life balance. This role has the options of working two full days per week working 7.15am to 5.15pm Mondays and Tuesdays OR three days a week Wednesday, Thursday 7.15am to 5.15pm and Fridays are 8am to 4pm.
For the right candidate the options and opportunities are endless don’t miss out apply now!!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates