Proven PA, Marketing & Admin skills needed to assist & support 2 very successful & highly reputable Real Estate Agents. Monday to Friday 9am to 3pm. City fringe
- PA to 2 very successful Real Estate Agents taking on their day to day admin tasks
- City fringe. Busy, varied, interesting PA / Marketing role. Interest in Real Estate essential
- Wanted-Proactive, forward thinker, innovative, creative, initiative, enthusiasm
About the Agents
These two Agents are renowned for their personality, integrity, hard-work, ability to deliver results and their unique and innovative selling approaches. They tailor the selling and marketing approach to each individual property / vendor. They have a natural flair for taking the associated stresses away when buying and selling homes. They are truly passionate about what they do! In order for this duo to continue their success they need the assistance and support of an experienced Personal Assistant / Marketing Co-ordinator. Are you the one they need and want?
You will be joining a thriving office; they are having yet another record breaking year of sales. Join now to be part of the action!
About the role
If you thrive having ownership, responsibility and accountability for your role and actions then this is the role for you! You will be assisting and supporting 2 very successful, driven, motivated, highly reputable Real Estate Agents by undertaking their associated administration and marketing functions whilst allowing them to focus and concentrate on Sales. The range of duties and responsibilities will include:
- Diary management
- Email management – acknowledge, respond and action
- Create and implement systems and processes
- Format, edit and proof documentation and flyers
- Preparation of meetings
- Upload advertising and new listings
- Preparation of flyers, newsletters, advertising packs and brochures
- Mail outs
- Update and maintain the website, database and social media platforms
- Ensure the Agents days operate effectively and efficiently
- Preparation of sale and purchase agreements
Having a strong interest within the Real Estate / Property sector is essential along with having proven Personal Assistant, Marketing and Administration skills and experience coupled with being: highly organised, thinks outside the square creating innovative solutions, professional, self-managing and motivated, deadline driven, hardworking with the natural ability to pre-empt the needs of others around you, makes good use of your initiative, nous and common sense along with having a fun sense of humour. And most importantly having an exceptional can do, willing, adaptable and flexible attitude.
Those with proven skills, experience and knowledge within the Personal Assistant / Administrative / Marketing arena with a passion to work within the Real Estate / Property industry are wanted for this fabulous part time role. You must be committed to work Monday to Friday 9am to 3pm (starting 8.30am every Tuesday).
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates