About the company
This role is the icing on the cake! You will be joining a NZ owned and operated multi-disciplined consultancy, focusing within property maintenance, project management and development. The team consists of 15 and is in the midst of growing. You will be required to work Monday to Friday 9am to 2.30pm in Newmarket undertaking a busy and varied workload, where you will be assisting and supporting the surrounding team with a range of administration functions.
About the role
The role of Part time Team Administrator undertakes a varied range of administration functions, including:
- Assist and support the surrounding team providing administrative and project support
- Preparation of documents, reports and presentations
- Booking and co-ordinating appointments and meetings (internally and externally)
- Preparation of assessment and audit reports
- Formatting and editing
- Prepare and distribute minutes
- Update and maintain files and information
To be successful in this role you will have a can do, willing and flexible attitude where no task is too big or small for you to undertake. You will thrive being the teams go to person. You will enjoy working in a process orientated environment where deadlines are an everyday occurrence.
Apply now, this role won’t be vacant long especially given the great location, hours and team!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates