This organisation is highly regarded and respected in the market; they are at the forefront of their industry. You will be joining a team of highly successful, respected and knowledgeable individuals who offer their clients exceptional service and solutions.
We are recruiting an additional motivated and experienced Personal Assistant to join their team.
You will be assisting and supporting key Executives / Consultants ensuring their day operates smoothly whilst undertaking their associated administration functions so they can focus on the strategic elements of their role. Your role of Personal Assistant will be busy and varied, associated duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assist and support key Executives / Consultants
- Undertake the administration functions on behalf of the key Executives / Consultants
- Handling confidential information
- Co-ordinate and organise meetings
- Creating and maintaining spreadsheets
- Processing monthly expense claims
- Liaising internally and externally
- Diary management and travel arrangements
- Preparation of presentations, reports and documentation
- Project work
You will be joining a very stable company who are the market leader within their industry, they are going from strength to strength, business is booming; the team are true advocates of the ‘work hard / play hard philosophy’; whilst working very hard they know how to have fun and a laugh along the way. The organisation recognise and reward staff for their efforts and contributions.
To be seriously considered for this outstanding Personal Assistant role and to complement their existing team you must possess the following attributes, skills and experience:
- Proven Personal Assistant skills and experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptability, a willingness to learn and excellent organisational skills
- Exceptional eye for detail and accuracy
- Think outside the square creating innovative solutions
- Deadline driven and task orientated
- Takes responsibility, ownership and accountability for your role and actions
- Natural ability to multi-task effectively and efficiently
- Applies a can do and willing attitude
This is a great opportunity to put your exceptional Personal Assistant, Administration and organisational skills and experience to great use. Email us today your CV!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates