About the company
You will be joining a NZ owned and operated multi-disciplined consultancy focusing within property maintenance, project, development and property management throughout NZ. The organisation is going from strength to strength; they are in the midst of growing. Join now to be part of all the action. Due to growth and demands this role of Property Manager is newly created.
About the role
The role of Property Manager is multifaceted; everyday will offer its own unique challenge and point of difference. The range of duties and responsibilities will incorporate:
- Visit client sites around greater Auckland managing and maintaining the clients’ property assets
- Trouble shoot and problem solve
- Implement property maintenance plans
- Health & Safety
- Project work
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Plan for future development in line with the strategic objectives
- Budget and costing management
- Contractor and sub-contractor management
To be successful in this role you will have gained multiple site property management experience and be a natural born leader who builds lasting rapport and relationships with everyone you come in contact with. You will also be proactive, responsible, driven and motivated.
Apply now; this is a great opportunity to accelerate your property management career.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates