Looking for the ideal part time role where you are based on Reception, being the office support to the administration team?
- Part-time Mon – Friday 9am – 3pm, varied role, no two days will be the same
- Are you a warm, welcoming, people person, with a willing can do flexible attitude?
- Airport location, carpark, friendly close knit team environment $22-24 per hour
About the role
This role is a great opportunity to put your excellent and proven reception skills and experiences in play; working Monday to Friday 9am to 3pm allowing work /life balance. Your role will be varied on a daily basis offering assistance and support as required to the Administration Manager and surrounding team. Your days will consist of the following duties and responsibilities:
- Answering all incoming calls
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Booking and preparation for meeting rooms
- Printing, binding and filing
- Ordering of stationery and kitchen supplies
- Update and maintain database
- Distribution of mail
Skills & experience
To be successful for this role you will have previously worked within a professional environment, having excellent people skills with the ability to communicate on all levels. A bubbly willing can do attitude will be essential whilst enjoying being a valued part of the team, working together reaching common team goals. You will be flexible, adaptable, make good use of your initiative and able to turn your hand to any task that comes your way, nothing is too much trouble.
If this sounds like the part time opportunity you have been seeking, becoming a valued member of this close knit team, assisting and supporting them with their administration function – apply now. This type of opportunity does not come around often.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates