Wanted…Recruitment / HR industry experience who is a database whizz. You will be solution orientated & thinks quickly on your feet. Great opportunity
- City. Fun, hardworking, professional close knit team. Recruitment Agency
- Brilliant opportunity to apply your Recruitment / HR skills & experience
- You will be the database guru, super user & go to person. Busy & varied role
If you like having responsibility, accountability and ownership for your role and actions AND have experience working within the Recruitment / HR industry with strong skills and experience with databases then this role is for you!
The key focus of this role is to ensure the timely input of information into the database with a very strong emphasis on quality. Attention to detail and accuracy along with the ability to apply a sense of urgency is essential.
As the Recruitment / HR Administrator you will be the ‘go to person’ and super user of their in-house database. This role is busy, diverse and varied; the associated duties and responsibilities will include:
- Precise and accurate loading of information into the database
- Update and maintain advertising websites
- Assist and support the team of Consultants
- Trouble shoot and problem solve
- Project work
- Ensure the department operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently
This is a very hands on role. To be successful in this role we are seeking someone who has worked in Recruitment / HR, is a database whizz, thinks quickly on their feet, is solution orientated, enjoys interacting with people, has articulate communication, takes pride and an interest in their work; along with having a can do, willing and flexible attitude.
This is a brilliant opportunity to apply your Recruitment / HR and database skills and experience. Apply now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates