- Urban streetwear clothing retailer/wholesaler growing internationally rapidly
- Fun, high achieving/performing, like-minded team who work hard and play hard
- Vacant role due to internal promotion…. Will you be next to be promoted?
About the role
This is a great time to be joining this urban streetwear clothing retailer / wholesaler as they are growing internationally rapidly. Due to an internal promotion this role has become vacant. Will it be you who is promoted next?
This role is busy, varied and diverse; no two days will the same. You will be assisting and supporting the Sales Manager with a range of duties and responsibilities including:
- Account management – following up existing customers re leads and enquires
- Processing sales
- Update and maintain the database
- Preparation of reports and quotes
- Hosting customers in the showroom promoting the latest range
- Business development – maintaining regular contact with existing customers
About the team
The entire team at this urban streetwear clothing retailer / wholesaler are really passionate about what they do, who they are and their clothing. They are fun, high achieving, high performing, innovative, funky, who work hard and play hard together.
To be successful in this role you will be: highly motivated, driven, enthusiastic, oozes initiative, hardworking, solution orientated and very customer service focussed. You will have retail, customer service and or administration skills and experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to join this awesome company, given they are growing rapidly the opportunities for further advancement could be on offer. Apply now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates