Have you gained a few years’ office administration experience yet want to ignite your career to the next level? If so, we want to receive your CV ASAP.
If you thrive undertaking a busy and varied workload then this is the role for you. In this role everyday offers its own unique point of difference and challenge. This role of Team Administrator assists and supports the surrounding teams undertaking a busy and varied range of duties and responsibilities including:
- Front office duties – answering of the phones in a professional and timely manner along with meet & greet visitors
- Assist and support the surrounding teams with a range of Administration functions
- Diary management, co-ordination of meetings
- Preparation of meetings
- Preparing, formatting, editing and proofing documentation, reports and presentations
- Database – update and maintain
- Processing expense claims
- Travel and accommodation bookings
- Health & safety
- Ensuring the office operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently
To be successful in this role you will have an exceptional can do, willing, adaptable and flexible attitude. Along with strong administration skills and experience, a fun sense of humour, ability to pre-empt the needs of others around you, makes good use of your initiative, nous and common sense; highly organised, professional, self-managing and motivated, deadline driven, hardworking and professional.
Apply now for this excellent opportunity, you won’t regret it! The team will you be working in amongst are so much fun. Whilst you will be working hard you will have lots of fun along the way.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates