This role of Team Administrator has become available due to an internal promotion… Will you be next to being promoted?
If you are answering “YES” to the following three questions we want to receive your CV ASAP! Email email@example.com
- Feel like you’re stuck in a rut at work and want to advance your career to the next level?
- Want a role which is busy and varied where every day comprises of something different?
- Want to work for a company who encourages growth and development?
If ownership, responsibility and accountability are what you seek in your next role, coupled with undertaking an array of administrative tasks that keep you busy throughout the day, then this is definitely the role for you. This is a busy and varied Team Administrator role, duties and responsibilities will include:
- Front office duties – answering of the phones in a professional and timely manner along with meet & greet visitors
- Assist and support the surrounding teams with a range of administration functions
- Diary management, co-ordination of meetings
- Preparation of meetings
- Preparing, formatting, editing and proofing documentation, reports and presentations
- Database – update and maintain
- Processing expense claims
- Travel and accommodation bookings
- Health & safety
- Ensuring the office operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently
To be successful in this role you will have an exceptional can do, willing, adaptable and flexible attitude. Along with administration skills and experience that you want to advance, a fun sense of humour, ability to pre-empt the needs of others around you, makes good use of your initiative, nous and common sense; highly organised, professional, self-managing and motivated, deadline driven, hardworking and professional.
Apply now for this excellent opportunity, you won’t regret it! The team you will be working amongst are so much fun. Whilst you will be working hard you will have lots of fun along the way. Will it be you next to be promoted?
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates