- Do you thrive working in a busy & varied role where every day keeps you on your toes?
- Do you like being based on Reception along with assisting and supporting the surrounding team undertaking a varied range of duties and responsibilities?
If you have answered yes to the above two questions then this role of Team Administrator / Receptionist will be of great interest to you! Read on and apply now!
About the role
Within this busy, diverse and varied role you will be based on Reception along with assisting and supporting the surrounding team by undertaking a multi-faceted range of administrative functions.
Duties & responsibilities
- Ensure the Reception area operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently
- Phones are answered in a timely and professional manner
- Visitors are greeted in a professional, warm and welcoming manner
- Co-ordinate and prepare meeting rooms
- Order supplies
- Co-ordinate catering requirements
- Assist and support with events and functions
- Banking, mail and couriers
- Assist and support the surrounding team, undertaking administration functions on their behalf
Skills & Experience
Possessing strong Reception and Administration skills and experience is essential as with having: a fun sense of humour, ability to pre-empt the needs of others around you, makes good use of your initiative, nous and common sense; highly organised, thinks outside the square creating innovative solutions, professional, self-managing and motivated, deadline driven, hardworking and professional. Most importantly, an exceptional can do, willing, adaptable and flexible attitude.
This is a great opportunity not to be overlooked! Apply now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates