This close knit team seek a Telephone Account Manager / Customer Service star that is a natural at juggling a multitude of tasks and responsibilities at any one time, and likes to be the crucial link for key accounts and to the wider team. You will be energetic, a go-getter and most importantly enjoys a role with a large element of looking after your key accounts including sales and customer service.
This role has elements of everything including: administration, database management, considerable customer interaction (phone based), outbound sales to your key accounts, inventory, problem solving and troubleshooting, along with assisting and supporting the surrounding team.
The range of duties and responsibilities associated to this role include:
- Processing orders for your key accounts
- Dealing with and answering customer queries (phone and email)
- Problem solving
- Outbound sales calls key accounts advising them of any promotions
- Extensive customer interaction
- Helping customers with their orders
- General administration and database maintenance
- Updating key accounts regarding any out of stock products
- Sales support
To be successful in this role you will you possess the following skills and experience:
- Confident on Word, Excel and Outlook
- Previous experience using SAP and Salesforce or similar
- Exceptional spoken and written English – must be clear and concise!
- The ability to build strong relationships with your key accounts
- Confident and outgoing
- Previous FMCG experience preferred
- Sales experience and not afraid to pick up the phone
- Able to think outside the square
- Organised and able to plan your day
This is a brilliant opportunity to put your proven background in Sales, Customer Service and Account Management experience and knowledge to great use. If you enjoy being the person that your customers can just rely on and you are a great relationship builder then apply today. This company are doing exceptionally well, there are so many learning opportunities and room for growth, it’s such a fantastic place to work!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates