Put your high-volume payroll skills and experience to full utilisation. Sole charge role. Experience with payroll in the Education sector advantageous
- Work with a like-minded team – high performing, dedicated, professionals
- Must have high volume payroll experience along with a can do, willing attitude
- Wanted…eye for detail, methodical, initiative and common sense. Onehunga
You will be joining a very corporate and professional Head Office based in Onehunga, they are a close-knit team who adhere to high standards and expectations. They are renowned for excellence and high standards within the Education fraternity; the education they deliver is second to none.
This is a great opportunity to put your high-volume payroll skills and experience to full utilisation working in a team of high performing, dedicated, professionals. You will have full and sole responsibility of the weekly payroll. You will have proven experience and responsibility of processing a payroll of 300 + employees on a weekly basis. The range of duties associated to this role will include:
- Prepare and process weekly payroll (end to end) 350 employees
- Handle and respond to discrepancies and queries relating to payroll
- PAYE and IRD filings
- Review and ensure accuracy of the weekly payroll
- Track and deduct all expenses, leave and payroll deductions
To be successful in this Payroll Officer role you will have fast and accurate data entry skills, proven experience in a high volume payroll role along with an exceptional can do, willing, adaptable and flexible attitude. You will make good use of your initiative, nous and common sense; are organised, motivated, deadline driven, hardworking and professional.
This is a great opportunity to further advance your payroll career to the next level; apply now and see your payroll career accelerate.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates