Does a busy, varied accounts and administration role excite you? Join this cohesive team in a well-established business in the Viaduct. Great role.
- Viaduct. Great opportunity to strengthen + broaden your accounts skillset
- This is your time to shine, put your proven skills & experience to good use
- Exceptional can do, willing, adaptable and flexible attitude is essential
This NZ owned and operated company knows everything there is to know when it comes to development, construction, design, building, fit-out, residential, commercial, buying, selling, leasing right through to rentals. They live and breathe a culture of honesty, integrity and respect for their customers and fellow colleagues through outstanding performance and doing what they say they will do.
This role of Accounts Administrator is busy and varied; your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Manage accounts receivable and payable
- End of month accounts functions
- Provide administration support to the surrounding team
- Ensure the office operates smoothly and efficiently
This team is seeking a polished, well presented, articulate like-minded team player who has an exceptional can do, willing, adaptable and flexible attitude. Other skills and experience needed to be successful in this role include:
- Proven skills and experience with all aspects of accounts receivable and payable
- Sharp eye for noting detail and accuracy
- Previously worked within an similar accounts role with the ability to hit the ground running
The only reason this role has become vacant is because the current incumbent is reluctantly returning home overseas (they wish they weren’t leaving). Apply now for an immediate interview and be the one to secure this great Accounts Administrator role.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates