About the role
An Accounts Receivable Whizz is needed for this interesting and varied role, you will need to have great attention to detail and accuracy. The role will cover a range of duties including:
- Strong accounting knowledge – especially in Accounts Receivable.
- Assisting with the preparation of accounts functions
- Travel arrangements for surrounding team
- Arranging meetings
- Liaising with internal staff
- Good database knowledge and understanding of ERP’s
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great communication skills, will engage with a large group of external and internal customers.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will have the following attributes and experience:
- Strong basic accounting knowledge – especially in Accounts Receivable
- Strong Microsoft skills
- Previous experience with CRM and understanding of CRP’s
- A clear and concise communicator
- A proactive and willing attitude
- An expert with numbers, attention to detail and accuracy
- Professional, adaptable and a team player
If this sounds like your next challenge, then send your CV right away, this role won’t last long!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates