This company is a global leader in the market of electronic products that are built to last and are sought after for their design, superior quality and value. They live and breathe a culture of honesty, integrity and respect for their customers and fellow colleagues through outstanding performance and doing what they say they will do.
This three month temp assignment reports to the Financial Controller. This role is busy and varied, your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Manage the accounts receivable and payable
- End of month functions
- Responsible for the banking
- Print daily bank statements
- Provide administration support to the surrounding team
Skills and experience needed to be successful in this role include:
- Previous experience with all aspects of accounts receivable and payable
- Sharp eye for noting detail and accuracy
- Previously worked within an similar accounts role – able to hit the ground running
- Loyal, reliable and willing to pitch and help out your team when needed
Apply now for an immediate interview and be the one to secure this great temp assignment.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates